MICHIGAN

Woman Nearly Lost Her Sight After She Mistakenly Used Nail Glue for Eye Drops

Woman Nearly Lost Her Sight After She Mistakenly Used Nail Glue for Eye Drops

A Michigan woman made a mistake after she thought a bottle of nail glue was an eye drop and almost lost her vision last week. Reports stated that Yacedrah Williams was asleep, but she woke up at 1 a.m. and tried to remove her contact lenses because they were too dry. She searched inside her purse for her eye drops, and pulled out a bottle of nail glue by mistake. She dropped the liquid in her eye ... »